You’ll love this because it’s healthy, light, and versatile. The corn and the beans will leave you feeling full and satisfied without sacrificing any taste and you can use this on meat, in salads, on taco’s, or just scoop it up with some of those handy bowl shaped chips (tostito’s right?). I put this dish together in less than 10 minutes and put it in a fancy glass bowl with a beautiful crystal tray and it looked like high class eats for the guests. Little did they know….
This would also be extra spicy if you want to add some additional cayenne or some jalapeno, but my people don’t like spicy food per say. Apologies for the pic–I snapped it after making it but before someone put their chip into it it’s good, I promise!
- 1 package frozen corn (slightly defrosted)
- 1 standard can of black beans, drained
- 1 can of diced rotelle OR diced tomatoes w/ chiles (I prefer the tomatoes w/ chiles)
- 1/4 c. chopped cilantro
- 1/4 c. zesty italian dressing
- salt & pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Feel like the woman from the rice krispies commercial who ‘slaved’ all day
The best of 2012….drum roll please!!!!!
According to WordPress statisticians Judging from what you all picked, looks like more desserts and carbs in 2013!!!