Have you met my friend, Sirachi? He’s the bomb! My go-to condiment of choice. For EVERYTHING. You’ll love these eggs if you like a little heat with your devilish eggs and because they can change your culinary world. Adding in some greek yogurt for some of the mayo is just an added bonus. I get so excited when I can add Sirachi and non-fat greek yogurt to my recipes. I add whatever fresh herbs I have around, which lately is usually scallions or green onions. I take the ends and put them in a jar of water and they just keep growing! Fresh scallions all of the time!
I made these for a potluck party and they were a hit. I managed to sneak a few off of the plate before the vultures, I mean guests, swept in and grabbed them up!
- 12 large hard boiled eggs, shells removed
- 1/4 cup non-fat greek yogurt (Chobani anyone?)
- 1/4 cup low fat mayo
- 3 TBS Sirachi (optional)
- Fresh scallions or cilantro are optional
- Paprika to sprinkle on top
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks into mixing bowl
- Add mayo, greek yogurt, and Sirachi
- Mix well.
- Fold in fresh herbs of choice (optional)
- Put mixture into sandwich bag
- Twist the top to close it
- Cut a small hole in one corner
- Pipe mixture back into egg whites
- Sprinkle with paprika or more fresh herbs
Add salt and pepper to taste
Need some other appetizers and finger foods?