I love Spring. It has sprung! I saw an awesome wreath on pinterest and wanted to make it. Then: I found out the price of fun fur…..Ewwww….I’m too cheap. Even with a sale the cost of two rolls of fun fur was steep for me. Yikes. I’m cheap, I know it.
As I wandered around the craft store, something else caught my eye: green ‘grass’ for Easter baskets. It wasn’t the really, really cheap kind–you know, the plastic grass, but more like raffeta. The light bulb went off in my head and for $1.99 per bag, it was a done deal.
I dug around the $1 bin for a sweet role of ribbon and made a bow. This is super fun!
- styrofoam circle
- Easter grass
- craft glue
- a sponge or some type of glue spreading device 🙂
- flowers or other decorations
- Put some newspapers down in case of a spill.
- Spread craft glue in increments. I used a sponge brush to spread it that I had in the craft box.
- Push handfuls of the Easter grass down firmly and move around as you need to make it fill in.
- Let it dry…..walk away.
- Glue flowers or other decorations to the wreath.
- Finish with a fun bow or ribbon for SPRING!!!