What better way to enjoy it than in some hash? We had baked corned beef with roasted cabbage and homemade pierogi’s, so we had plenty of corned beef and potatoes left over.
This meal can be on your table in less than 30 minutes. Paired with eggs as breakfast for dinner or with a nice side (like a cold beverage), you’ve got yourself a meal to keep your Irish spirit happy.
- 4 good size potatoes–peeled and cubed small
- 2 c. corned beef, shredded
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 t. garlic
- 2 T. horseradish
- vegetable oil
- chopped parsley
- Pre-heat good size skillet and begin cooking potatoes, stirring occasionally. You’ll want them to get coated in oil at first, but then begin to brown.
- Add onion and garlic to potatoes after 10 minutes. Potatoes should be soft at this point or getting there. Stir everything together.
- Cook another 2-3 minutes until onions get translucent.
- Add corned beef and mix.
- Let mixture cook to get a good ‘crust’ on it.
- Mix in horseradish and parsley.
- Serve hot!