That title= a mouthful. Sort of like what it will be like to put some of this into your mouth. For every healthy recipe I manage to post, I counter it with a baked good or something smothered in cheese. I just can’t help it. It’s the middle of the week and I don’t know about you, but I could use a sugar boost!
This recipe could not be easier, would be great to include some helpers, and you can have a warm, ooey, gooey dessert in less than 30 minutes that will be a bigger crowd pleaser than anything in a ‘jello mold.’ These are served warm or cold and while I’m not one to eat and run, you can easily grab them to share for pot-lucks or other gatherings because they stay nicely in their cupcake liners with no added frosting (unless you want).
Makes approximately 16 cupcakes
- 1 family size 13×9 pan size brownie mix
- 32 oreos
- a jar of peanut butter
- cupcake tin(s)
- cupcake liners
- Make brownie mix according to directions or however you like to make it. Set aside.
- Line cupcake tins with cupcake liners or use non-stick spray and spray them.
- Drop a tablespoon of brownie batter in the bottom of the cupcake liners.
- Take one oreo, put a teaspoon of peanut butter on it and make a sandwich with another oreo.
- Put each sandwich on top of the brownie batter.
- Repeat 16 times 😀
- Top each cup with a spoonful of batter. Distribute evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.