The weekend was made for breakfast lovers. It’s the time when you have time to actually make breakfast. While I rely on the Green Monster during the week, I always look forward to eggs on the weekends. I had some left over ham in the freezer from Easter, so I pulled a few slices out for this breakfast. In true form, I made this and put it in the oven so I could drink coffee and watch bad tv. As usual, feel free to make your own adjustments and enjoy the fruits (or eggs) of your labor!
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 slice of ham chopped fine (or about 1/2 c.)
- 2 slices of havarti cheese
- non-stick spray
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Spray ramekins with non-stick spray
- Scramble eggs with milk, pepper, ham and cheese.
- Split egg mixture between the two ramekins
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes, depending on how you like your eggs to set up.
- Serve hot and enjoy!