Like a visit to a warm paradise, these healthy frozen yogurt pops will please the toughest crowd and for significantly few calories than the ones you can purchase from the grocery store. You’ll know every ingredient that goes into them and feel better about feeding them to your family on a hot afternoon. Since June is Dairy Month and July is National Ice Cream Month, I thought I’d get a head start!
I used 3 oz. bathroom cups and straws for my molds since I don’t own any formal molds. I had some frozen pineapple around for making smoothies and I threw in a piece of mango and diced that to. I purchase fresh fruit when it’s on sale, prep it, and freeze it for later use. I am my mothers daughter….
20 min. + freezer time
makes 3/3 oz. pops
- 6 oz. plain non fat greek honey yogurt
- 1/2 c. pineapple diced with juice
- 1/4 c. shredded coconut
- Mix the yogurt, fruit, and coconut together in a bowl.
- Spoon mixture into popsicle mold or other vessel.
- Place a stick or handle in the top.
- Freeze about four hours.
- Remove from freezer. Let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove yogurt pop from mold and enjoy!