It’s mid-afternoon. You’re getting tired. And cranky. Only a few more hours until freedom….. If you’re experiencing similar symptoms, you’re not alone. So, in order to ease this funk called the ‘mid-afternoon blues’ I thought I’d cheer you up with a GIVEAWAY!!!
I’ve been in search of a new lunch pail/box/bag/holder/not a super classy plastic bag/old lunchbox that doesn’t keep anything cold for a while. I have found one! I like it so much, I’m keeping one and giving ONE away to a lucky reader. It can hold lunch or a six-pack of cans (so I hear….) or enough snacks for a good afternoon of fun!
The BYO (Bring your own) Rambler Lunch Bag
- Level, flat-base design makes it easy to transport meals and beverages
- Made from stretchy wetsuit material
- Stretches to hold and protect a variety of items
- Machine washable (drip dry)
- Stain resistant
- Lays flat when not in use (or folds up very, very small)
- Insulates up to three hours with no cold pack/ice (time varies depending on external temperatures)
- 12-1/2″w x 10″h x 6-3/4″d
Add a comment to this post and tell me:
What are your 4th of July plans? Which color lunch bag would you like-purple or black?
One winner will be randomly chosen on Friday morning by 10 a.m. so all entries must be added by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, June 28, 2012. The winner will be announced on the Friday post of this blog and I will be in touch to get a shipping address.
GOOD LUCK!!! May the lunch pail game be in your favor 😀