Chewy brownies, peanut buttery cups, and crunchy oreo all in one cup of love. I love brownies. I love oreo’s. I love peanut butter cups. POOF. Triple love, is it possible? These are perfect for someone who loves all of these things and only has about a half hour to get things ready to rock and roll. I posted a peanut butter oreo brownie recipe a while ago. It was good. It was real good. But then I started thinking about it. And then I saw the Halloween candy. And then my resolve left the building.
I’m not going to waste too many more words on this one. Pictures should suffice….
- 1 family size 13×9 pan size brownie mix
- 12 oreos
- 12 reese’s peanut butter cups
- cupcake tin(s)
- cupcake liners
- Make brownie mix according to directions or however you like to make it. Set aside.
- Line cupcake tins with cupcake liners or use non-stick spray and spray them.
- Drop a tablespoon of brownie batter in the bottom of the cupcake liners.
- Take one oreo and place it in each cupcake liner.
- Remove the peanut butter cups from the package/liners and place one on top of each oreo.
- Repeat 12 times
- Top each cup with a spoonful of batter. Distribute evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 15-20 minutes.