You’ll love that this thin crust pizza is a healthier version with a thin crust, my “healthy alfredo sauce” and a plethora of fresh veggies! I could not stop eating this and didn’t feel quite as unhealthy shoving another square into my mouth! These are great for parties, making up some quick appetizers for people to munch on and the crusts held up great on the grill on low or indirect heat. I turned half of my grill “off” and left the other side on the lowest setting to make sure everything melted and was heated through without starting a small fire. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
I saw these at Target and like magic, they appeared in my cart and then in my car to go home….to be devoured! I actually saw them on Skinnytaste when she did a spot for Target but since I’m not quite ‘as big of a deal’ as she is, I paid for my own this time around. Dang…oh well…I’d buy these again!
- 1 thin crust (doesn’t have to be target)
- 1/2 cup healthy alfredo sauce (if you don’t have this, just skip it and use cheese–i keep some in my freezer)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice
- 1 cup of finely cut FRESH spinach (it’s really just better on this one)
- 1/4 cup olives cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- Pre-heat grill on low/indirect heat.
- Spread alfredo sauce on crust.
- Top with spinach, onions, olives, or other toppings of choice
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Place on grill.
- Turn occasionally if you find your heat is distributing in one spot.
- Grill for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is hot.
- Cut into squares and serve!