SMILE! Summer dessert time! You’ll love these bananas because you can make them and enjoy warm, grilled bananas with some ice cream or other fresh fruit without turning on the stove or oven. Hey grill season! what’s up? I missed you!!!
This works well with a banana that’s a bit more firm (AKA–the ones without the brown skin that are on their death bed) 😀
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- fruit to garnish
- ice cream
- whipped cream
- Heat the grill or have it on and hot from the meal.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in a shallow dish so you can coat the bananas.
- Peel bananas and slice lengthwise.
- Dip in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place the bananas on the grill and cook on each side over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve warm with fresh fruit or ice cream or however suits you! It’s like bananas foster in your mouth!