You’ll love this recipe because it’s super quick, has a hint of pumpkin and spice, and makes the most of your precious time in the mornings. Everything pumpkin….pumpkin is a sometimes food in my book. I do enjoy a good PSL and my own homemade PSL syrup in my coffee. It also saves me a lot of money if we’re being honest here. I like a hint of pumpkin in my food, but nothing over bearing. I know we’ve all seen the videos on people mocking out our culture for our love of all things pumpkin. You will not find me in that category. I think I’ve published three recipes of the pumpkin descent since starting this blog–pumpkin is a sometimes food!
Upon making another giant batch of my own PSL syrup, it was staring at me on the FIRST Saturday in a month that there was no home game with an early kick off.
25 min. total
- 1 c. mix or homemade pancake mix of choice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin spice latte syrup
- 1/2 cup water or milk (more or less depending on amount of pancake mix)
- Mix the ingredients together and add water according to your personal liking for thickness/viscosity of pancake batter.
- Cook on a hot griddle or in a hot pan that’s been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Cook about 3 minutes per side or until bubbles form and the bottom is golden brown.
- Serve hot and fresh!