Nutella and peanut butter met non-fat greek yogurt and it’s been a beautiful relationship ever since…You’ll love this because you still get lots of hazelnut and peanut buttery flavor without eating it straight from the spoon and adding in some protein packed non-fat greek yogurt. Think: slightly less guilt. This is a great dip to add to any tailgate or potluck to offset all of the amazing fatty snacks and can double as dessert in a pinch.
I love these two variations because they’re smooth, creamy, and not too heavy tasting. Don’t get me wrong, eating peanut butter out of the jar is a favorite past time of mine, but it’s not always the healthiest choice I make. This helps me eat some of my favorite indulgences without feeling so bad about it later. I also love anything that’s smooth and creamy (har-dee-har-har….i’m 12 on the inside) including: pudding’s, ice cream, milk shakes, etc… so this satisfies that mouth feel.
- 1 cup non-fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup hazelnut spread (nutella)
- This recipe is simply a 2:1 ratio.
- Put greek yogurt in a bowl.
- Add in the peanut butter or the hazelnut spread.
- Mix well.
- Serve chilled with cut fruit.
- You can mix both the peanut butter and hazelnut spread together with the yogurt. It’s up to you!