DID YOU OVERDO THE SNACKS YESTERDAY? Like a lot of folks, I’m sure yesterday was DELICIOUS!!! But, not so awesome today….You’ll love this because it’s as simple as it gets, it’s full of protein, and last time I heard, black cherries were no slouch either. There’s some much needed calcium in this and lots of protein from the greek yogurt. This makes a great snack, breakfast, or sweet treat at the end of the day without ruining your hard work. I do love me some cho…all day, every day…in light of their recent “omigod you use gmo” crap, I’m just going to say it:
WHO FREAKIN’ CARES???
My rant about where our food comes from is brought to you by “common sense.” Please look it up….The food we eat: has been modified. Almost all of it–particularly anything that comes in a ‘package’ from your local store.
Corn: #1 on the list and corn is in everything. Most of the produce we enjoy has been hybridized and modified so we can eat it. The strawberry didn’t even exist until humans got ahold of it….
Check your facts folks before you wreck yourselves. That’s all I’m going to say. You can tell me chobani is the devil, but you’re sadly misinformed. Go find something else to do while you complain about your food with YOUR MOUTH FULL.
You can argue, say bad things about this post, whatever but it won’t dismiss several things:
- our food has been modified since man
- this smoothie is awesome
- you don’t have to use chobani if you have an epistemological problem with them. however, most other yogurt companies are probably also guilty of a bunch of stuff too, it’s just not on your radar yet.
- 1 standard container (like a single serving) of Coconut Chobani (plain is also fine or whatever you like)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup frozen black cherries (fresh is fine too)
- palmful of chocolate chips and/or a heaping spoon of hazelnut spread
- optional: a handful of spinach or greens, a spoonful of peanut butter (more protein), etc…
- Throw this all in the blender, put the lid on and hit the button….
- Your day is officially better. Trust me.