For the days when you’re too busy, too lazy, or out of inspiration. Frozen ravioli’s to the rescue!!!! You’ll love this because you can make it ahead and pop it in the oven when you’re ready, it’s A LOT less work than traditional lasagna, and it tastes just as good!
Seriously: make this now. Or wait until you know you’re going to be swamped and enjoy your life! I made it in the morning, popped it in the fridge for the day, came home that night-pre-heated the oven and threw it in for an hour. Life was good when it came out hot and bubbling. Tasted fantastic too and there was no other ‘dishes’ for dinner. This reheats really well for lunches and other meals and fear not: a little more sauce if yours dries out a bit.
- 1 bag (I had a 1.8 lb bag w some leftovers) cheese ravioli
- 1 jar (approximately 2-3 cups) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup mozzarrella cheese
- 1/2 lb cooked sausage of choice (feel free to omit if vegetarian)
- non-stick spray
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray bottom of 8×8 pan with non-stick spray.
- Layer ravioli, sauce, cheese, and meat.
- Repeat at least twice.
- Top with sauce and cheese.
- Cook for about 50 minutes or until hot and cooked through.
- Serve hot and delicious!