Fragrant basil with the tang of balsamic vinegar as the cherry tomatoes burst in your mouth–summer on a skewer at my place! You’ll love these because food on a stick is so much better than anything else, not to mention these are a snap to put together.
I cut my bamboo skewers with a pair of pruning shears to minimize ruining of scissors and to make these more portable. Half size skewers fit nicely into my plastic containers and into my cooler for transport and staying cool.
Summer on a skewer!
- 1/2 lb. mozz cheese, cubed
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 24 cooked tortellini
- fresh basil
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- Skewer the ingredients in no particular order.
- Chop the basil or Chiffonade it.
- Sprinkle is over the skewers before serving.
- Drizzle balsamic and olive oil over the skewers.