Renee over at Bendiful organized a fabulous fit gear swap and I was “in” as soon as I saw it. I get in rut’s with my workout gear and knew I couldn’t go wrong by swapping out some workout goods with someone else in the world. I was thankful to get Aimee, who runs fortybyforty fitness and she sent me two amazing products.
I love this water bottle from Orla Kiely! It’s so punchy and fun! Mine are all currently stainless steel and rather boring, not mention banged up, kicked around, and showing their age. I love the pattern on it and will enjoy using it.
She also sent these socks that I’m super stoked to try out when it gets warmer. SwiftWick socks are thin and breathable. I’m a big fan of smartwool so maybe this will convince me to switch things up.
I cannot say “THANK YOU” enough to Aimee for being my match this month and Renee for organizing this great event. If you’d like to participate, there’s some details you’ll need below.
Each month you can sign up for the gear swap. You will be matched with another swapper. You will purchase $20 worth of gear that you think your swapper would like. (if they are into YOGA DO NOT buy them Crossfit gear, please) It’s a great way to share your favorite items with people who are also interested in great gear.
- You MUST sign up through the form by the 5th of the month, and agree to ship your gear out by the 15th of the month.
- You will email your match and get an idea of their workout gear likes and dislikes, ask for sizing if you plan to look for apparel, no one wants gear that doesn’t fit.
- The Best part YOU will also receive a package each month from your match!
- Get great gear and meet some new friends throughout the month.
- CURRENTLY ONLY open to people in the United States.
- On the last day of the month, you can share (Blog, tweet, facebook, instagram) your new fit gear with the hashtag #fabulousfitgear
- I will host a blog link up here at Bendifulblog.com for all the blog posts!